About this offer
The Web Designer (TRAINEE) will develop web design, web design, and brand identity across MegaBeetle properties and clients' work. He/She understands the project needs and objectives, to create a vision through the execution and production of polished designs that are visually and strategically compelling.
The successful Junior Web Designer will be a problem solver who enjoys diving into our databases and library, is excited about difficult modeling challenges, and possesses strong communication skills to effectively interface between technical and business teams. As a Junior member of our team, you will work with senior people that provide you scientific guidance and help you to gain practical experience at the start in your career.
What you will do
- Hands-on implementation from design & concept phase to final output.
- Develop a variety of projects within specified standards and adjust to recommended revisions.
- Analyze website hierarchical structures and propose changes.
- Analyze website contents and migrate them to our new site.
- Work under general supervision, following established procedures.
- Be able to work independently with little supervision and have an obsessive attention to detail.
- Work directly with designers and engineers and costomers to achieve goals.
- Strong contemporary web design Skills;
- Experience with web programming languages – HTML & CSS;
- Ability to use Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator;
- Have good communication skills;
- Be dynamic and proactive;
- Video creation and editing software
What we offer
We are a well-rounded team that believes that great ideas can come from anywhere whether it be in a conference room or written on a napkin at the bar! It is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a competitive salary and benefits (including a travel package) and develop a career in a truly unparalleled environment. We are focused on the future, we think globally, and we value our people.
The work will be remote due to covid-19.